Execute curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher as needed.
• Oversee students outside of the classroom including in the hallways and playground.
• Comply with all school regulations and policies at all times.
• Take attendance and document daily notes.
• Ensure classroom and work is kept clean and orderly.
• Oversee the normal classroom rhythms and activities.
• Connect with the Co-Director at the end of the session for feedback.
• Creativity—Analyzes problems/needs and creates breakthrough solutions.
• Priority Setting—Creates focus and can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
• Integrity and Trust—Keeps confidences and can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
Part Time, hourly (not to exceed 20 hours per week)
For our city.
For the world.